Monday, March 5, 2012

Clean baby clothes

Here are the days where it is not uncommon to change a baby 2 to 3 times a day. My mistake was that I switched to a larger diaper size a little too early. I had finished up all newborn diapers and thought that it was time for number ones - but mommy was wrong. Sophia ended up with lots of little poopy accidents - stains in her clothing. And this stuff is hard to get rid off. At the moment I am using a detergents that's made of grapefruit extract. It's a mild detergent free of perfume and other harsh chemicals but it doesn't get every stain out. So I tried Oxiclean which works wonders. No more yellow stained clothes. I usually gather a few soiled clothes, fill up a bucket of very hot water and pour in about half to one full scoop of Oxiclean (depending how many pieces of clothing there are). Then I add the clothes and let it sit for up to 12 hours. After washing everything in the washing machine I have simply clean clothes again. Works great!! No need for bleach....

No comments:

Post a Comment