Thursday, December 22, 2011

A few weeks left...

I am almost there. There are just a few weeks left in my pregnancy. My belly is getting bigger by the week and little truffle is moving and giving me little tickles throughout the day. The feeling is just awesome. I still can't quite believe that I have a little human being within me. Wow, it simply is amazing. Pregnancy so far has treated me well. No pimples anymore; great hair; beautiful complexion. Who would have known.

I had my baby shower in the beginning of December. My friend Eliana held it for me at her beautiful home. So I got all necessary goodies for the babie's first months. My sister-in-law Melissa had a bunch of great hand-me-downs - there was no need no need to buy new. My friend Breanne gave me a bunch of beautiful baby outfits from her now 6 month old daughter which don't fit anymore. It's wonderful to have such great family and friends that help out. I'll give a few tips on how to hold a nice shower so that everybody enjoys it.

I spent a lot of time researching strollers. I finally decided on the Mamas and Papas Sola Stroller because I liked the fact that the stroller is reclinable. There are a lot of new strollers out there that simply lack this feature and for me that was the most important aspect - next to style and ease of handling. I'll show a few pics soon and maybe a little video as well.

The only thing that is left is prepping for the baby's room. This will happen in the next few weeks.

All in all it has been a wonderful journey so far. I can't wait to meed my little girl. Yes, it's a little Truffeline. I'll keep you posted on all the wonderful things to happen.


No comments:

Post a Comment